Hi Everyone! Just wanted to thank you for your support. I have watched as my pageviews over the past few months have slowly climbed every day, and have finally decided that I’m at the point where I have enough people interested to launch a store. Right now, I’ve only got the one product, and it was hand-tested to make sure that it’s not going to be a lemon. I found a reliable supplier, and I’m confident that you will enjoy your tablet as much as I enjoy mine. I’m going to continue to be on the lookout for great products, however, and with some 10″ tablets coming down the line, as well as a new model of aPad (you won’t believe your eyes, it looks amazing!), I can’t wait to share them with you, too! The first couple of orders will also get some extra Android goodies, shipped separately.
Just a few things to note;
- Products may be subject to customs fees in the country you are receiving them in.
- Returns will be shipped to Canada, at your cost. If the product is determined defective, we will ship you a new one. If the product has no problems, you will be charged a restocking fee of $25 to cover our shipping costs.
- Shipping can take up to 10 business days, and is included in every price. A tracking number is provided.
- All products are warrantied for six (6) months, unless otherwise stated.
- You can contact me at any time – I’m on several forums and you can email me directly through this site. Two forums I frequent are Android Forums and Android Community. If you want to talk to me in person, just shoot me an email and I’ll give you my phone number, too.