A little off-base, but it looks like the gaming industry is embracing Android remarkably well, and with the addition of Froyo, here’s hoping the graphics and framerates of games will improve. This addition looks like it may spark a revolution of sorts for the ever-growing OS. I’m interested to see how it will run on the tablet form factor.
Crusade Of Destiny, the first ever full scale 3D RPG for Android, is available now in the Android Market.
A TON OF FEATURES:
- Innovative easy use controls scheme with 360 degree camera panning.
- Epic story-line with cinematic intro.
- 3 trainable skill lines. Become a better warrior, archer or mage. Some abilities available only to high trained skill lines.
- Countless hours of gameplay.
- 360 degree SWIMMING! Go FISHING for food! Even ride horses!
- Detailed side quests.
- 3D sound effect positioning.
- Challenging bosses to defeat.
- In-game cycles of real night and day on a readable 24 hour based time system. Some events based on night and day.
- Stunning 3D special effects.
- Multiple damage types including slashing, blunt, piercing, fire, ice, and energy within a unique combat resist system. Certain creatures are more resistant or vulnerable to certain attacks.
- High quality sound effects with volume control.
- Multiple lands and caverns to explore with many secrets to uncover.
- Single target and area effect skills available for both melee and magic lines.
- Easy to learn combat system with auto-face targeting.
- Balanced economy system. Visit shops. Buy and sell items.
- Right and left handed joystick and controls option.
- In-game help tutorial. Go to Inventory >> Options >> Help for more instructions.
- Customizable hot keys. Arrange skills in any order.
- 3 game slots to save multiple player’s adventures.
- Large variety of mystical creatures: Goblins, Golems, Fairies, …too many to name here.
- Optimized to a small file size to run on Android devices with limited memory for storage.
- Multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Polish.