Ladies and gentlemen, flagship season is open! The Galaxy S7 and LG G5 are official and we can’t wait to get our hands on them from next month. But what would you say if you could get two excellent smartphones for the price of one S7? That’s exactly Xiaomi customers can expect from the new Mi 5. Not a bad proposition, right?
Who wants to win a Galaxy S7 Edge?
Love Samsung or hate it, you can’t deny that the Galaxy S7 Edge is extremely hard to beat. From its unique design to the amazing camera, the Galaxy S7 Edge is a powerhouse, and you too can have it as soon as it’s released thanks to our beloved Sunday Giveaway!
9 Android stories we handpicked for you
LG G5 camera module demonstration What’s the all fuss about that G5 camera module? Is it a gimmick or a must-have accessory? Find our right here.
Vivo Xplay 5 will feature a massive 6GB RAM, alongside a Snapdragon 820 So you thought the specs wars are over. Think again, Vivo is about to pull out the big guns.
Samsung Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 6s hands on comparison This is it – it doesn’t get more interesting than Samsung vs Apple. Who wins in the early 2016 round?
Oppo’s Super VOOC Flash Charge will top-up smartphone batteries in just 15 minutes It’s 2016 and we still don’t have week-long batteries. But we may not need them if Oppo can deliver on this promise.
The Galaxy S7 Edge may have just made me a Samsung convert In a MWC miracle, our Kris Carlon is now a Galaxy believer. Read all about it!
Samsung Galaxy S7 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 5 hands-on Large screen and S Pen vs. smooth handling and blinding fast performance? It’s up to you.
Xiaomi Mi 5 first impressions: this beast costs half the price of the Galaxy S7 We know, that’s pretty hard to believe. Convince yourself here.
One M10 boasts a “very, very compelling camera” says HTC Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You’re not going to fool us a third time, right HTC?
Best of MWC 2016: the most impressive products from the show! It’s a wrap. The biggest mobile show in the world is over, and these are the standouts.
You have to watch this
For more videos, check out our YouTube channel!
More hot news
- Ten signs you might be an app developer at heart
- Google will provide carriers with an Android RCS client, thanks to Jibe Mobile acquisition
- New Samsung Galaxy S7 image sensor explained
- (Update: now in South Korea) Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow lands for the Galaxy Note 5
- OnePlus 3 will launch in late Q2 2016
- Sony confirms no Xperia Z6, X series unofficially water-resistant
- LG G5 and Galaxy S7 don’t support adoptable storage
- Galaxy S7 has the best smartphone display, says DisplayMate
- You can finally “wow,” “love,” and “haha” posts on Facebook
- Android N settings will add hamburger menu for easier navigation between sub-menus
- Motorola on the Nexus 6: “[Google] wanted the screen size”
- Microsoft abandons Project Astoria, which would have ported Android apps to Windows 10 Mobile
- Tech companies rally around Apple in encryption debate
- Motorola talks more about Moto’s future, Moto E and Moto G aren’t going anywhere
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.
Android Authority Newsletters