This week we talked about leaked OnePlus 3 details, compared the HTC 10 with it’s predecessor, and we took a good look at ZTE’s new Axon 7. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win an HTC 10?
The HTC 10 is one of the hottest phones of 2016. Want to win one? Of course you do! Here’s how to enter this week’s giveaway.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
New mid-ranger vs old flagship: which is the better deal? If you’re in the market for a budget-friendly smartphone, which do you go for – a new mid-ranger or an older flagship?
Huawei Watch Jewel review Are you a fan of the Huawei Watch but are looking for something a bit more elegant? Check out our Huawei Watch Jewel review for the details.
LG G5 vs LG V10 How does LG’s latest flagship compare with the dual-screened V10? Find out in our full comparison.
HTC 10 vs HTC One M9 HTC made tons of improvements to its flagship smartphone this year. Curious to see just how well those are working out? Don’t miss Krystal’s full HTC 10 vs HTC One M9 comparison.
ZTE Axon 7 hands-on and first impressions ZTE’s brand new Axon 7 flagship is sleek, powerful, and will likely be pretty affordable when it comes to market. Check out our hands-on and first impressions video to see what it’s all about.
Which Android manufacturer is your favorite? Motorola, LG, Samsung, HTC — there are tons of smartphone OEMs out there. Which one is your favorite?
Poll: What’s your favorite keyboard app? There are quite a few great keyboard apps available on Android. Which one is right for you?
Why Apple’s potential AMOLED usage is good… and bad Apple might be using AMOLED panels in its next iPhone. Read Matthew’s full post to learn why this is both good and bad.
With Android apps on board, will Chrome OS become the tablet OS of choice? Android apps are finally coming to Chromebooks. Does this mean tablet manufacturers will now use Chrome OS instead of Android?
What is a GPU and how does it work? – Gary explains You’ve probably heard of the term “GPU”, but what is it and how does it work? Gary tells us everything we need to know.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Nexus users could get free full size backup in Google Photos
- OnePlus 3 specs leak: 5.5-inch 1080p, SD 820, 64GB, 16MP
- OnePlus launches Loop VR headset, claim your free one now
- ZTE Axon 7 officially announced: here’s what you need to know
- The OnePlus 3 will be unveiled on June 14
- Huawei sues Samsung for patent infringement
- Report: Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note 7 this summer, bypassing 6 entirely
- The man behind Phonebloks says Google’s Project Ara is headed in the wrong direction
- Lenovo trademarks “Moto Z”, phone will launch on June 9
- Google might soon adopt passive-aggressive tactics to shame slow Android updaters
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Active specs outed ahead of official unveiling
- New DROID (Moto Z) press renders appear, showcasing new color options
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.
Android Authority Newsletters