What a crazy week it’s been! The OnePlus 5 launched on Tuesday (in case you missed it), and you can find all the details on specs and pricing right here. We also got the chance to go hands-on with the Moto E4, told you our thoughts on Nokia’s 3310, and much, much more. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a OnePlus 5?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
OnePlus 5 review OnePlus is back once again, this time with the new OnePlus 5. Does the “Never Settle” promise live on? We find out in this full review.
Camera shootout: OnePlus 5 vs Galaxy S8, HTC U11, XZ Premium, Pixel XL, LG G6 In this blind camera test, you choose the winner. What’s the best Android camera on the market right now?
Moto E4 hands-on: $70, really? We go hands on with the Moto E4 from Verizon. Considering how cheap this phone is, it’s amazing what $70 will buy these days.
Android O: How is this not Hiroshi Lockheimer messing with us again? Hiroshi Lockheimer is back at it on Twitter. He asked for a vote between three sweet treats: Peanut M&Ms, Milk Chocolate M&Ms, and…Orangina? Android O!
Meet the LG G6 Plus: 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of storage, and new colors LG has just launched a beefed-up new version of the G6. Dubbed LG G6 Plus (officially styled “LG G6+”), the phone offers more RAM and additional storage space.
What is the Nordic Thingy:52? The Nordic Thingy:52 is a BLE enabled microcontroller development platform for hobbyist and professionals to learn, prototype and develop IoT solutions.
LG’s extended warranty is a good first step towards restoring trust LG is offering US customers a longer 24-month warranty with the new LG G6, but could the company be doing more to restore trust?
A week with the Nokia 3310 reminds me how far smartphones have come My experience with the Nokia 3310 has been a frustrating one so far, and for good reason.
What is the problem with IoT security? The Internet of Things has been in the news recently following the DDOS attack on Dyn. It highlighted the real security problems with IoT. But what is the problem? Let me explain.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Samsung rolls out Bixby voice beta to US Galaxy S8 testers
- The OnePlus 5’s 2X zoom is not actually optical lossless zoom
- Google cuts 360-degree videos in half with YouTube’s new VR180 format
- HTC previews upcoming Edge Sense features coming to the U11
- Action Launcher drops the ‘3’ from its name as part of its big update
- Want to edit tweets? New ability coming soon to Fenix for Twitter
- Virgin Mobile will no longer sell Android phones in favor of iPhones
- Sega Forever will bring Sonic and other classic arcade games to mobile for free
- OnePlus 5 reportedly manipulates benchmarks in order to get higher scores
- Google to end Android Market support for Android 2.1 Eclair and below
- Nokia releases two new fitness devices, as Withings absorption is finalized
- E-ink hybrid Yota 3 teased, but launch remains a way off
From our network
- Blue Microphones Satellite Headphones review [SoundGuys.com]
- E3 2017: the sites and sounds [VRSource.com]
- Review: How good is the DJI Mavic Pro camera? [Charged.io]