Who wants to win a Google Pixel XL?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Does Android use more memory than iOS? Android flagship devices tend to have more memory than their iPhone equivalents. Why is that? Is it because Android uses more RAM than iOS? Gary explains!
Google Now Launcher to be removed from Google Play by end of March Google has sent an email to its software partners informing them they plan to remove the Google Now Launcher from Google Play by the end of March.
Amazfit PACE review With a built-in GPS, heart rate monitor, and a beautiful touchscreen display, is the Amazfit PACE the perfect fitness tracker/smartwatch hybrid?
Flashbacks and Forecasts: Huawei in 2017 In our Flashbacks and Forecasts series, we take a close look at one manufacturer’s performance in 2016 and make some predictions for the year ahead.
Corning Gorilla Glass labs tour: Shattering glass for perfection We recently had the chance to take a tour of the Corning Glass labs, where we got a closer look at what all goes into the process of preparing Corning glass for its use in our smartphones.
Why Nextbit joining Razer has us really excited Gaming company Razer has just acquired a majority of the shares in smartphone company Nextbit. What does this hold for the future? Let’s take a look.
AI and AR – is this the future of mobile? AI and AR are wholly different technologies in their own right, but could they work together to make our lives even more seamless? All signs point to yes.
Gary explains “force stop” and “clear cache” If you have a problem with an app you might need to do a “Force Stop” and “Clear Cache.” But why does that help? What is “Force stop” and what is a cache?
How can Chinese companies offer great specs at such low prices? Chinese smartphone OEMs sell flagship smartphones at lower prices than the likes of Samsung and Apple, but how are they managing it?
Which up-and-coming OEM has the best chance for global success? With Samsung and Apple seeing global handset market shares fall throughout 2016, we examine which OEMs look poised to take on the smartphone market’s big two.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- OnePlus and Meizu just got busted for benchmark cheating
- Everything you need to know about IP ratings
- Say goodbye to roaming charges (at least in the EU)
- HTC executive VP Jason Mackenzie departs the company after 12 years
- Why Apple might kill 32-bit support (and should Android follow suit?)
- Canadian carrier incorrectly claimed Pixel production to end, so don’t panic
- Android 7.1.2 adds pull-down notification fingerprint gesture on Nexus 5X
- HTC 10 Nougat update resumes in Europe, manual updates possible
- Android Wear 2.0 update and new LG watches now expected earlier
- Nintendo’s Fire Emblem Heroes is available today from Google Play
- Samsung DeX: Can the Galaxy S8 really help Samsung take on Windows?
- Emoji all the things! WhatsApp beta gets new Android 7.1 emoji
- Hey Moto, how does it take 9 months to roll out Android Nougat?
- Google and other major tech companies write open letter to Donald Trump
- More alleged LG G6 images show metallic-looking back
- Here’s another look at the back of the upcoming LG G6
- Honor 6X to get Android Nougat update in March
- Progressive Web Apps, or WebAPKs, are live on Chrome Beta for Android
From our network
- Koss Porta Pro Limited Edition review [SoundGuys.com]
- iPhone 8 concept includes a Touch Bar-like UI with a home button [TabTimes.com]
- The Unspoken review [VRSource.com]
- Best racing drones – the need for arial speed [Charged.io]