This week we reviewed the Moto Z/Moto Z Force and Alcatel Idol 3, talked about the upcoming Galaxy Note 7 and rounded up the phones that will be compatible with Google’s Daydream platform. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a OnePlus 3?
The OnePlus 3 is one of the best Android phones available right now. Here’s how you can win one.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Moto Z and Moto Z Force review – are mods the future? Lenovo’s new Moto Z and Moto Z Force are super thin, have top-of-the-line specs, and sport a modular design. Is that enough to help the devices stand out from the crowd? Check out Josh’s full review for all the details.
Alcatel Idol 4S review We’re not used to seeing higher end devices from Alcatel, but it looks like that’s changing. Alcatel’s Idol 4S is fast, well built and a great budget option for anyone looking to save a bit of cash. If you want to know more, you’ll want to watch John’s full review.
Prisma hands-on: this app turns lousy pics into artwork We go hands-on with Prisma, a new “filter” app that’s going viral on iOS, and that will soon be available for download on Android.
What your Pokémon GO team says about you Team Valor, Team Mystic or Team Instinct: what does your Pokémon GO team say about you?
The Easter egg in Android N Dev Preview 5 will have you catching virtual cats Google released the fifth developer preview for Android 7.0. Even though the Nougat codename is official, it appears Google still didn’t leave us with an Easter egg in the updated dev preview. At least at first glance, anyway.
ZTE ZMAX PRO hands-on: What is a $100 smartphone like? ZTE’s past roots are firmly at the entry-level and the ZTE ZMAX Pro is one of these offering a great package at a budget-friendly $100. Here’s our hands-on.
10 interesting facts about Google We’re all familiar with Google (you know, the company that runs the world’s most commonly used search engine), but here are 10 interesting facts about Google that you may have missed.
Google Daydream VR: ‘Daydream-ready’ phones and compatible devices We take a look at the confirmed Google Daydream VR-ready phones as well as Daydream compatible devices. We also list the likely Daydream VR minimum specs.
Poll: What launcher are you using? With so many third-party launchers available in the Play Store, we want to know – what launcher are you using?
10 interesting facts about Lenovo Lenovo might not be the most well-known company here in the U.S., but it does have a very interesting history. Here are some interesting facts about Lenovo.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Another Galaxy Note 7 leak: iris scanner setup, S Pen and edge features
- Galaxy Note 7 wallpapers leak: download them here
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 leaks in new video and render
- Galaxy Note 7 press renders leak and you can pre-order it already
- Pokémon GO: why very few people will ever “catch ’em all”
- SamsungOne is the new font for all things Samsung
- Samsung doubles wearables market share as Apple’s plummets
- How to take a gym and level it up in Pokémon GO
- Nokia reported to release two Android Nougat smartphones
- Cyanogen, Inc. fires over 20% of its staff, OS future bleak
- Android 7.0 Nougat Developer Preview 5 is rolling out now
- Android Nougat won’t boot if your phone has malware
- MESUIT case lets you run Android on your iPhone
- Samsung responds to failed Galaxy S7 Active water-resistance test
- Say goodbye to the Chrome app launcher
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.
Android Authority Newsletters