This week we reviewed the Samsung Gear Fit 2, unboxed two new Moto phones, and took a look back at the history of Samsung’s Galaxy Note series. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?
The Galaxy S7 Edge is one killer smartphone. Here’s how you can win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Just add mods: Moto Z/Z Force (Droid Edition) unboxing Lenovo’s new Moto Z and Z Force (Droid Edition) are two of the most interesting devices released this year. Here is Josh’s unboxing and hands-on with the new Moto phones.
Samsung Gear Fit 2 review Samsung’s new Gear Fit 2 brings a big display, automatic activity tracking and GPS capabilities to our wrists this year. Can it compete with the likes of Fitbit or Garmin? Find out in our full review!
A history of Samsung’s Galaxy Note series Samsung’s Galaxy Note series has come a long way. And now that the Note 7 is on its way, we’re taking a look back at how this smartphone line has developed over the years.
This is the camera on the Sony Xperia X Performance Want to know more about the camera on the Xperia X Performance? Here’s an in-depth look at how it works.
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 review Xiaomi is back with yet another affordable fitness tracker. Here’s everything you need to know about the Xiaomi Mi Band 2!
Alcatel Idol 4S hands-on: new surprises Alcatel’s Idol 3 was a killer budget phone back in 2015, and now the company is back with a higher-end successor. With a new design and some notable features, the Alcatel Idol 4S aims to bridge the gap between budget-friendly and high-end smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 – everything you need to know Want to stay up to date on the latest news, rumors and leaks regarding Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Note 7? Check out our Note 7 roundup post for all the details!
6 newcomer smartphone brands looking to shake up the industry Forget Samsung, HTC, or Sony. Here’s a list of six new innovative smartphone brands that are hoping to shake up the smartphone industry.
3.5mm audio vs USB Type-C: the good, bad and the future The venerable 3.5mm audio jack is in danger of being phased out. Let’s take a look at the good, the bad, and the future of what USB Type-C audio is going to mean for smartphone and music enthusiasts.
Examples of Google ignoring its own Material Design guidelines For the most part Material Design has helped make the Android experience more stylish and consistent. When it works, it’s great. So it’s a shame Google likes to ignore it every now and then, as evidenced by these surprising examples.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Pokemon GO maps will show you where to catch the rarest species
- 6 new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pictures leak, showing off every angle
- Nexus 5 update causing major volume bugs, get the fix here
- The Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are outselling the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus in the U.S.
- Samsung releases truly wireless Gear IconX Bluetooth earbuds
- Snapdragon 821 is official: the chip that will power this fall’s flagships
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe gets a last-minute upgrade to the Snapdragon 821
- Report: Possibly Galaxy Note 7 European pricing
- LG might launch the V20 in early September
- Suicide Squad: Special Ops is now available for free in the Play Store
- Google app now estimates how long people stay at certain locations
- Of course criminals are using Pokémon GO to mug people
- Pokémon GO incites a 136% in PokéPorn consumption on PornHub
- The Moto E3 brings a bigger and nicer screen at the same low cost
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.
Android Authority Newsletters