The USP of the V20 is the small, secondary ticker display (160 x 1040 pixels) on top of the primary 5.7-inch quad-HD display. The secondary display allows you to view notifications and alerts at a glance, and gives you access to recent apps and quick tools.
The much-awaited V20 will set new standards in the smartphone segment. Especially Audio & Video experience on V20 would excite consumers like never before. With the new flagship phone V20, one can weave a beautiful story every day – all thanks to its high-quality audio, video and dual camera features. In short, it’s a multimedia powerhouse. And the best part, this extremely stylish phone has passed stringent 60,000 validation tests to be a real sturdy & durable smartphone.
– Amit Gujral, Marketing Head, LG Mobiles India
LG V20 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440) Quad HD IPS | 513 ppi | 2.1-inch (160 x 1040) IPS
- Processor: Quad-core Snapdragon 820 | Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Internal Storage: 64GB; expandable up to 2TB with microSD cards
- Rear Camera:
- 16MP | OIS 2.0 | f/1.8 aperture | Dual-tone LED Flash | 75-degree lens
- 8MP | f/2.4 aperture | 135-degree lens
- Front Camera: 5MP | f/1.9 aperture | 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 173g
- Battery: 3200mAh | Quick Charge 3.0
Priced at ₹54,999 ($810), the LG V20 comes in three color variants – Titan, Silver, and Pink – and is available exclusively on Amazon online, and in offline stores across India. It comes with a B&O headset worth ₹18,000 free as well as a complimentary SF-coated back cover. There’s also a six months screen replacement offer.