You know we seriously love each and every one of you, right? At Android Authority, we’re a little crazy about two things: providing epic content and coverage of all things Android, day by day, and offering you giveaways and awesome free stuff, as often as we can.
So, without further ado, I’d like to invite all of you to participate in our latest international giveaway! This time, we’ve got the latest and greatest Ice Cream Sandwich tablet from ARCHOS – an awesome manufacturer that produces some very high quality wares – in the form of the ARCHOS G9 Turbo 101. We’re fans of ARCHOS because of their speedy update times for their existing hardware, and because they don’t charge you an arm and a leg to get a piece of Androidtastic action in tablet form. Further to that, this tablet is packing a $250GB hard drive, which makes it a serious storage powerhouse.
Here’s the specs:
- 1280 x 800 10.1″ display
- TI OMAP 4 dual-core processor at 1.5GHz
- 250GB HDD (plus a microSD slot) with dedicated 2GB flash caching system.
- 1GB RAM
- 720p front-facing camera
- 1080p video playback
- MicroUSB and Mini HDMI ports
- Running Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box
So, for basically no effort at all, you can enter to win this contest, by doing two very simple things.
How to enter
- Like ARCHOS’ Facebook Page (do it in the widget below)
- Plus our Google Plus Page (also, do it in the widget below)
- Leave a comment below on what you think of Android Authority, and what kind of content you want to see, and what kind of giveaways you’d like for us to have!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also, for the official product page, check it out here. The tablet goes regularly for $389.99, which is quite good for all the tech packed inside.
Let us know what you think of Android Authority and ARCHOS below, and good luck to all of you! Also, a HUGE thanks to ARCHOS for partnering up with us for this giveaway!
This article, International giveaway of the ARCHOS G9 101 Turbo! , was originally published at AndroidAuthority.com – Your Android News Source.