In the market for a new Motorola smartphone? If so, you’ll be happy to hear a few of them are on sale.
Motorola is selling the Moto Z2 Play for $400, which is $100 off its normal retail price. It is unlocked and comes in two colors: dark gray and gold. As a refresher, the smartphone is equipped with a 5.5-inch Full HD display, is powered by the Snapdragon 626 chipset, and has 4 GB of RAM. The mid-ranger also sports a 12 MP primary camera and is compatible with Moto Mods. To learn more, check out our review of the Moto Z2 Play.
The next device on the list is the Moto X4, which is on sale at various retailers. Motorola and Best Buy are selling it for $350, down from its original price of $400. If you don’t mind lock screen ads, you can save even more money and get the handset from Amazon for $280 ($50 off). The Android One variant of the smartphone is also on sale on Project Fi’s website. Normally available for $399, it can now be yours for $324.
The last device on sale is the Moto G5 Plus. The 64 GB version can be yours for $260 ($40 off), while the 32 GB variant retails for $210 ($20 off). Both are available on Motorola’s website and at Best Buy. Amazon is also offering a $40 discount on the 64 GB model of the device, bringing the price down to $200. However, it does come with lock screen ads.
If you’re interested in getting a deal or two, click on a link below.
- Get the Moto Z2 Play from Motorola for $400 ($100 off)
- Get the Moto X4 from Motorola for $350 ($50 off)
- Get the Moto X4 from Best Buy for $350 ($50 off)
- Get the Moto X4 from Amazon for $280 ($50 off)
- Get the Moto X4 from Project Fi for $324 ($75 off)
- Get the Moto G5 Plus from Motorola for $210/$260 ($20/$40 off)
- Get the Moto G5 Plus from Best Buy for $210/$260 ($20/$40 off)
- Get the Moto G5 Plus from Amazon for $200 ($40 off)
Which deal would you consider getting? Let us know in the comments.
Powered by WPeMatico