Welcome to the latest edition of the Weekly Plan Spotlight, in which we endeavor to bring you the best phone plans going each week. We have two plans for you today, with Sprint offering a particularly great deal. Let’s get straight to it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 just $15 per month from Sprint
Sprint is offering a discount on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for new lines of service on their Sprint Flex Lease. $26.67 per month will be refunded to you each month in bill credit, meaning you effectively pay just $15 per month to lease the hottest phone on the market.
Here’s a snapshot of the details:
- Must sign up for a Flex Lease for 18 months
- Pay just $15 per month for the Note 9 after monthly credits of $26.67 applied to bill (applied within two bills).
- If you cancel your account early, the remaining balance on the phone will be due.
What more can we say? It’s a pretty great offer. To find out more use the button or widget below to find the deal.
$300 off a new Google Pixel 2 or 2 XL from Verizon
If you’re thinking of picking up a Google Pixel 2 or 2 XL, you’re probably not going to need your old model anymore. Why not trade it in and save some money?
Right now Verizon is offering up to $300 off a new Google Pixel 2 or 2XL when you activate a new line and trade in an eligible phone.
Here’s the fine print:
- Discount applied as credits to monthly bill (within two bill cycles)
- Must sign up for installment plan for 24 months
- If line terminated early, remaining balance is due (without promo credit)
The button and widget below will get you more information on this deal.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links.
Compare Phones and Plans with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
Powered by WPeMatico