C# (pronounced ‘C sharp’) is similar to C but it’s easier to learn. That’s why Microsoft developed it. Take C, update it to make it more powerful, simplify the code, and you’ve got C#.
Perhaps the main reason to learn C# is the immense number of toolsets and frameworks you get to support the language, all of which are backed by Microsoft. For example, most developers will attest that Visual Studio is one of the most feature rich and powerful development environments on the market.
C# developers earn $55k – $121k per year – Gooroo.io
C# is worth learning too. It has mainstream adoption on the Microsoft and Unity platforms. Big software developers such as Blizzard Entertainment and Electronic Arts use it. Developers love the language for being pleasant to use and well-designed, plus Gooroo.io reports that on average they earn $55k – $121k per year.
There’s a fantastic deal right now on The Complete C# Coding Bootcamp – a bundle of 11 learning kits produced by a variety of experts in the industry. No stone is left unturned in over 89 hours of interactive tutorials and projects.
This online bootcamp also gives you a host of transferable skills for your repertoire, such as HTML and CSS. You’ll also come to terms with Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Unreal Engine, Unity, and other programming environments.
Here’s the C# Bootcamp:
- C# Programming from Zero to Hero: The Fundamentals – $199 value
- A 16-Hour C# Course with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 – $150 value
- A 20-Hour C# 6.0 Course with Web Forms & Intro to Unity – $100 value
- Advanced Topics: Take Your C# Skills to the Next Level – $69 value
- Basics for Beginners: Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding – $49 value
- C# Developers: Learn the Art of Writing Clean Code – $49 value
- C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces & OOP – $49 value
- C#: The Complete Foundation – $40 value
- C# Performance Tricks: How To Radically Speed Up Your Code – $20 value
- Boost Your C# with Structural & Creational Design Patterns – $20 value
- Boost Your C# with Behavioural Design Patterns – $20 value
The 11 courses sell separately for a combined $765. But until this deal expires, you can purchase the lot for just $41. That means you make a cool 94% saving. You get lifetime access too, so it’s still worth picking up even if you won’t have the time to start for a while.
Over 2,000 people have already signed up. If you’d like to join them, hit the button below to go to the deal.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
Powered by WPeMatico