If you live in the United Kingdom and are looking for a new smartphone and a new gaming console, then do we have a stellar deal for you. For the next eleven days (or while supplies last), EE has a Huawei Mate 20 Pro deal which includes a Nintendo Switch with your purchase.
I know what you’re thinking: a flippin’ free Nintendo Switch? How is that even possible? Well, as one would expect, there are some caveats here. However, before I even explain the whole thing let me say this: the deal is awesome no matter how you slice it, so if you are at all interested I would do this right now before time (or supplies) run out!
That being said, here are the caveats of the deal:
- You must sign an EE contract for 24 months under one of its multiple service plans (Essential or Max). The lowest price is 55 pounds (~$72) per month for the P20 Pro and 68 pounds (~$89) per month for the Mate 20 Pro.
- Doing the math, you’ll pay a minimum total of 1,320 pounds (~$1,734) for the P20 Pro, Switch, and two years of service.
- On the same note, you’ll pay a minimum total of 1,642 pounds (~$2,158) for the Mate 20 Pro, Switch, and two years of service.
- If you go with the Huawei Mate 20 Pro deal, you’ll pay 10 pounds (~$13) up front. There’s no money up front needed for the P20 Pro.
- The Nintendo Switch will ship to you after purchase, which could take anywhere from 15 to 30 days.
EE is clearly working the price of the Switch into its monthly payment plan, so in the end, you’re not really getting a Switch for “free,” as it were. However, this is an awesome deal and would still be slightly cheaper than buying the phone, the Switch, and two years of EE service separately.
Essentially, this deal allows you to pay for a new phone and a new Switch over the course of 24 months, which is certainly much nicer than paying for them both up front.
To take advantage of this deal, click one of the buttons below.
Powered by WPeMatico