OK Google, how can I save $350 on an unlocked Google Pixel 3? Well, if you’re not too late to this deal, it could be your lucky day.
The Google Pixel 3 is a top smartphone, featuring a terrific camera, incredibly fast software updates, and an array of great features. It’s not cheap though.
However, this Labor Day Weekend you can own an unlocked Pixel 3 64GB for just $449.99. You just need to use the coupon code SAVE15.
Google Pixel 3 quick specs:
- Display: 5.5-inch flexible OLED, 18:9 screen ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage
- Rear camera: 12.2MP, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4-micron pixels
- Front cameras: 8MP standard angle main, 8MP wide-angle secondary
- Battery: 2,915mAh, wireless charging
- IP rating: IP68 water and dust resistant
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie (upgradable to Android Q)
The Pixel 3 64GB in Just Black color is being sold by Dailysteals via deal site Rakuten. It’s available for just $449.99 until Tuesday, excluding sales tax, which is $60 off the usual price.
To take advantage of this offer, follow the link below to Rakuten. Add the Pixel 3 to your cart and go through the checkout procedure. You have to sign in to use the coupon code, but that’s free. When you get to the payment section, enter the coupon code SAVE15. You’ll then have $60 deducted from your total.
Remember, you only have until Tuesday to act on this deal, so hit the button below to check it out.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Powered by WPeMatico