The data era is here, and it’s creating jobs at a rapid rate. Administrators, analysts, and scientists are all needed, and the budget for these data crunchers is not unsubstantial. If you want to see if you have what it takes, SQL certification training is your way in.
SQL is the most widely-used programming language for managing and communicating with databases. The Complete Microsoft and Oracle SQL Certification Bundle can give you the SQL skills you need, and train you for the certification exams.
This 11-course bundle spans over 120 hours of beginner-friendly training. You’ll start by preparing for your Microsoft 70-461 certification by learning to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
From there, you’ll prepare for six more advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2012 exams, two Microsoft SQL Server 2016 exams, and two Oracle 12c OCP exams.
Each certification you add to your resume will validate your SQL knowledge and make you more desirable to potential employers.
The SQL Certification Bundle Highlights:
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012 — $299 value
- 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases — $299 value
- 70-463: Implementing A Data Warehouse With SQL Server 2012 — $299 value
- 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database — $299 value
- 70-465: Designing Database Solutions For Microsoft SQL Server 2012 — $299 value
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-061: SQL Fundamentals — $299 value
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-062: Installation and Administration — $299 value
Tech Deals has the bundle on offer for only $39. Using the promo code MERRYSAVE15 at the checkout, the price you’ll pay will drop by another 15%.
There are only days to run on the offer, so hit the button below to find out more.
Use offer code: MERRYSAVE15
Buy it Now
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.
Powered by WPeMatico