If there’s anything more satisfying than building a functional piece of software, it’s trying to break one. That’s essentially what professional software testing is, and people get paid good money to do it.
Software powers our lives, so the demand for testers is at a higher level than ever before.
It’s not a skill you can learn overnight, but thankfully it is a skill you can learn in your free time from the comfort of your own home. Even on your phone or tablet while commuting. If you’re looking for a comprehensive and affordable way of doing so, look no further than the Ultimate Software Testing Bundle.
‘Testers don’t break software, software is already broken.’ — Amir Gahrai
This expansive learning kit includes 11 expert-led courses taking you through the entire repertoire of the software tester. Assembly testing, product testing, black box testing, white box testing, and many more — across 84 hours of instruction you’ll gain a professional level of knowledge in this field.
You even get all the study materials for the globally-recognized ISTQB Level 1 Certification, so that you can prove your credentials when you’re entering the job market.
The Ultimate Software Testing Bundle:
- Software Testing Essentials & Basics – $300 value
- Software Testing Series (Module #1) – Beginner Level – $300 value
- Software Testing Series (Module #2) – Intermediate Level – $300 value
- Software Testing Series (Module #3) – Advanced Level – $300 value
- Bugzilla Training – $300 value
- JIRA: The Bug Tracking Tool – $300 value
- ISTQB Level 1 Training – $300 value
- Software Testing: Testing Techniques – $300 value
- QTP Training: Quick Test Professional – $300 value
- Java TestNG – $300 value
- VSTS Coded UI Automation Software Testing – $300 value
If you were adding up the value you get a total value of $3,300. We’re happy to say that it’s significantly less than full price right now, with the whole bundle being offered for just $59. That works out at around 70 cents per hour of training.
We’ve never seen this deal pop up before, so we can’t say if or when it will be back when it expires. To avoid missing out, hit the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
Powered by WPeMatico