Hackers are notorious for crippling mega-corporations — even eBay had hackers breaching its network and getting complete inside access for 229 days. Over 145 million users’ information was extracted.
Instead of wasting resources on adding more pointless firewalls, it’s common for a company to hire at least one ethical hacker to find flaws in their security measures. You could learn how to become one today with the How to Ethically Hack bundle for just $39.
This massive bundle spans eight-parts and contains over 160 hours of extensive hacking training. The modules are entirely beginner-friendly, with hands-on practice to support your learning.
The methods are numerous, with topics ranging from learning Python from scratch, all the way to coding advanced backdoor methods. The best part is you have all the time in the world to learn, and at whatever pace you desire as well.
Once you’ve moved past the rookie stage, it’s time to dip your toes in the advanced techniques. This is where you’ll also prep for worthwhile certifications to increase your odds at landing a high-paying position in the industry.
The How to Ethically Hack Bundle:
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course — $200 value
- A to Z Ethical Hacking Course — $200 value
- The Complete Ethical Hacking 2019 Course: Beginner to Advanced — $249 value
- Learn Python and Ethical Hacking from Scratch — $200 value
- Beginner Lab Setup to Coding Advanced Backdoors — $200 value
- Python Hacking for Cybersecurity — $200 value
- How to Hack from Beginner to Hacking Professional — $200 value
- Learn Hacking Using Raspberry Pi From Scratch — $200 value
This entire bundle is ordinarily worth over $1,600, but today you can save a whopping 97 percent and get all eight kits for just $39.
This deal is only temporary, however. Click the button below to catch it before it’s gone.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Powered by WPeMatico