$300 off with eligible trade-in
Do you want a shiny new phone? What about your old one? If your current phone is in reasonably good condition you can simply trade it in.
Here is how it works: when you are joining Verizon you can trade in an eligible phone for $300 credit against your new device. This deal applies to a whole host of market-leading smartphones, including the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and Google Pixel 2 XL. If you’re already with Verizon, you can still upgrade and trade in a phone to get $100 off.
Here are the details you need to know:
- Must switch and activate a new line with Verizon
- Must trade in an eligible phone within 30 days after checkout
- $300 is credited to account over 24 months
- Must sign up for a 24-month installment plan
- Must keep line active on account for full 24 months to get full discount. If line is deactivated before the end of the 24 months then full remaining balance (without discount) will be due.
You can find the list of phones that are eligible on Verizon’s site, so go have a look to see if your device qualifies. The link and widget below take you there.
Up to $500 off a Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Guess what? The above trade-in deal also applies to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Even better, you can combine it with another deal on this particular smartphone to save yourself a total of $500.
It couldn’t be much simpler, either. All you have to do to save the extra $200 is to agree to pay for the Note 9 via monthly installments. That’s it.
Not clear enough? Here it is in bullet point form:
- Current deal for everyone: $200 off when you sign up for monthly installments, bringing the cost down from $41.66/month to $33.33/month plus the cost of chosen cell phone plan
- Additional offer: $300 credit when you switch to Verizon and trade in an eligible phone
- Both discounts will be applied as monthly credits split up over 24 months
- Must keep line activated on installment plan for entire 24 months to get full discounts
Essentially, this is a way to make the Note 9 half price. What are you waiting for? The button and widget below take you to the deals and Verizon phone plans.
The AA Picks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links.
Compare Phones and Plans with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
Powered by WPeMatico