Are you the computer expert of your family? It’s about time you got recognized and paid for your expertise, and today’s deal is your way to make it happen.
Linux and Unix operating systems have become increasingly popular in business, particularly with tech giants. The market for experts is very much on the rise.
The Linux and Unix Certification Training Bundle is the perfect learning kit if you’d like to target one of these lucrative roles. Not only does it give you the skills you need, but it also fully prepares you for two top certification exams in the industry: CompTIA Linux+ and Novell Certified Linux Professional.
Adopters of Linux include the likes of Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon.
The two-part Linux and Unix bundle combines an array of teaching methods to ensure you’re engaged and prepared for the exams. These include instructor-led lectures, visual demonstrations, simulations, flashcards, and games. There’s even online support.
The experts at Vision Training Systems provide the course. They make the impressive and reassuring claim that the pass rate of their students is over 98 percent.
The Linux and Unix bundle at a glance:
- Gain the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and support a Linux or Unix server.
- Learn to control and troubleshoot the boot process.
- Attach local storage and create file systems.
- Use visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations to learn.
- Test your progress with quizzes and exam simulators.
- Interact and collaborate with other students and instructors to form study groups and discussions.
This expansive Linux and Unix package is valued at almost $2,200, but Tech Deals is running a flash sale at the moment. Right now you can sign up for just $49.
The deal ends later in the week. To explore this exciting career opportunity, head to the deal via the button below.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Powered by WPeMatico