We’ve all got an inner geek. Powerful microscopes might have been invented for research purposes, but in reality, they’re the ultimate curiosity-satisfying tool.
Whether it’s tech or an insect, if it fits under the scope then it’s fair game. The microscope camera has built-in LED lights with adjustable illumination to help you capture crisp, detailed images.
The microscope camera at a glance:
- Magnifies objects up to 1000 times
- Uses a dynamic image sensor and eight super-bright white LED lights
- Allows you to snap photos and save to your computer with a single click
- Comes with a stabilizing stand so you can focus easily
- Adjusts between 40 times and 1000 times with ease
If you keep accidentally setting things on fire with your old magnifying glass, it’s probably time for an upgrade. If not for yourself, the microscope camera would make a great gift for a science-enthused relative.
Hit the button below to check out this temporary offer.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Powered by WPeMatico