Amazon Prime Day 2018 has officially come to a close, but that doesn’t mean the savings have to stop. There are still a number of Prime Day deals on Amazon, which you can find below. As always, if you find another deal we should add to this hub, leave a comment below!
When was Amazon Prime Day 2018?
Amazon Prime Day 2018 began Monday, July 16 at 3 p.m. ET/2p.m. CT/12 p.m. PT and ended Wednesday, July 18 at 3 a.m. ET/2 a.m. CT/12 a.m. PT.
Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals
Here’s a selection of the best post-Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals for tech fans. Oh, and in case you missed it, be sure to check out all the best Prime Day drone deals over at DroneRush.com, as well as our anti-Amazon Prime Day guide for all the other hot deals on the internet!
Amazon Echo (2nd gen)
Deal price: $70 | List price: $100 | Saving: $30 | Buy it now
Google WiFi 3-Pack: Deal price: $260 | List price: $300 | Saving: $40 | Buy it now
Google WiFi 1-Pack: Deal price: $99 | List price: $129 | Saving: $30 | Buy it now
Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug by TP-Link
Deal price: $20 | List price: $40 | Saving: $20 | Buy it now
Smartphones, tablets, & accessories
Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Deal price: $550 | List price: $800 | Saving: $250 | Buy it now
Deal price: $400 | List price: $500 | Saving: $100 | Buy it now
Deal price: $64 | List price: $150 | Saving: $86 | Buy it now
Apple iPad with WiFi, 32GB, Gold (2017 Model)
Deal price: $300 | List price: $330 | Saving: $30 | Buy it now
Laptops and Chromebooks
Deal price: $850 | List price: $1,000 | Saving: $150 | Buy it now
Samsung XE500C13 Chromebook
Deal price: $230 | List price: $300 | Saving: $70 | Buy it now
Skullcandy Hesh 2 Over Ear Wireless Headphones
Deal price: $50 | List price: $100 | Saving: $50 | Buy it now
Jabra Elite 45e Wireless In-Ear Earbuds
Deal price: $69 | List price: $99 | Saving: $30 | Buy it now
Master & Dynamics MH30 On-Ear Headphones
Deal price: $200 | List price: $300 | Saving: $100 | Buy it now
SharkNinja Shark Ion 750 vacuum cleaner
Deal price: $274 | List price: $380 | Saving: $106 | Buy it now
Sandisk Ultra 200GB microSD card
Deal price: $58 | List price: $85 | Saving: $27 | Buy it now
- Nvidia Shield TV with remote and controller for $179 ($20 off)
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic for $268.99 ($101 off)
Amazon Prime Day 2018 FAQs
Who can get Amazon Prime Day deals?
- As the name suggests, Prime Day is open to those who subscribe to the Amazon Prime service, which includes free shipping, access to millions of tracks, movies, books, discounted devices, and other benefits, all for $119 per year. If that’s too much to pay up front, you can sign up for Prime for $12.99 per month.
What if I am not a Prime subscriber?
- If you’re not a Prime subscriber, you can still access Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals by signing up for a free 30-day Prime trial.
Is Amazon Prime worth the money?
- It depends on your personal preferences and needs, but we do think that Prime is a good deal, especially if you’re a frequent online shopper.
- Here’s a breakdown of what Amazon Prime offers, so you can decide if it’s a good fit for you.
Are the Prime Day deals any good?
- In past years, some Prime Day deals were excellent, and others, not so much. The trick is to stay focused on the real gems. If you’re after tech deals, you can expect some nice discounts on big-screen TVs, smartphones, tablets, wearables, audio products, and, of course, Amazon devices.
- Amazon says Prime Day 2018 deals will be backed by massive stocks, but the good ones will still run out quickly. Stay focused, act fast!
How do I make sure I get the best Prime Day deals?
- Funny you should ask. Just read this article! Kidding.
- Amazon has published a Prime Day Guide that gives users some tips on how to make the most of the event. One tip we like: start adding items to your wish list now. If you have the Amazon app on your phone, the app will notify you when the items in your wish list go on sale.
Powered by WPeMatico