You can make photos look absolutely incredible with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, but only if you know what you’re doing. Whether it’s for killing it on Insta or trying to sell your snaps professionally, This extremely powerful software is well worth harnessing.
That’s especially true when you can get over $500 of training for a mere $29, which brings us to a Tech Deals promotion on the Ultimate Adobe Photo Editing Bundle. This package of online training kits is on offer today.
This bundle is a real goldmine of beginner-friendly tips and tricks. You’ve already got a hot smartphone camera, now you can get the skills to retouch and enhance your images in any way you please.
The 41 hours of top instruction in this Adobe bundle are easy to stick with, as you’re often following tutorials and completing your own projects. After even a few hours of learning your photos will be the envy of social media.
The Ultimate Adobe Photo Editing Bundle:
- Photoshop for Beginners — $149 value
- Photoshop CC Crash Course — $119 value
- Learn Adobe Photoshop CS6 & CC From Scratch — $99 value
- High End Beauty Retouching Techniques in Photoshop — $30 value
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Lightroom 6 — $99 value
- Real World Hands-On Freelance Mastery — $25 value
- Adobe Lightroom For Beginners — $25 value
- Master Lightroom and Photoshop in One Week — $20 value
Over 1,000 people have enrolled so far, which is no surprise given that $29 works out at less than $1 per hour of expert-led training. The deal is in its final few days though, so you don’t have long to sign up.
Hit the button below to get started.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AA PICKS HUB.
Powered by WPeMatico