If you were the type of kid that got grounded for taking apart your parents’ stereo, you might have an aptitude for electronics. With Arduino, your gift for tinkering could be taken to the next level.
Guidance on how it all works doesn’t come better than the Arduino Hacker eBook Bundle. The 15 eBooks that make up this package introduce you to this open-source and beginner-friendly electronics prototyping platform.
Through hands-on projects, you’ll learn how to create all types of exciting gadgets. From our smartphones to self-driving cars, we’re surrounded by Internet of Things devices, and you can start making your own.
The best part is that you can get hundreds of dollars worth of eBooks for a price of your choosing.
Highlights of the Arduino Bundle:
- Make: Basic Arduino Projects: 1st Edition — $11.99 value
- Learn Electronics with Arduino — $15.99 value
- Getting Started with the Internet of Things — $24.99 value
- Getting Started with Adafruit Circuit Playground Express — $19.99 value
- Make: Lego & Arduino Projects: 1st Edition — $34.99 value
- Atmospheric Monitoring with Arduino: 1st Edition — $7.99 value
Here’s the deal: Whatever you pay, even just $1, you’ll get four of the eBooks that are worth almost $85. If you pay more than the average price, you’ll get all 15 of these project-packed guides.
It’s that simple. You’re buying not bidding, and the average price is displayed. At the time of writing it was only around $12, but it’s slowly rising.
If you top the leaderboard, you can even win a Samsung 65-inch 4K Smart TV!
Check out the deal ASAP to get the best price. The link below takes you to it.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.
Powered by WPeMatico