This week we brought you our reviews of the Xiaomi Mi 5 and the Huawei P9, a closer look at the LG G5, and the ultimate camera comparison! These are the stories you don’t want to miss.
Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy S7?
The Galaxy S7 is the smartphone gold standard of 2016. Do you want to win one? Of course, you do. Seize your chance here.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Need for speed – What is the fastest Android browser? Up your browser game! There’s a wealth of browsers outside Chrome, and in this post we find out which one is the fastest.
A closer look at the LG G5 Bang and Olufsen DAC The LG G5’s DAC module – gimmick or must-have? The truth is somewhere in the middle, and you can find out all the details here.
Xiaomi Mi 5 review Xiaomi is still ahead of the pack when it comes to affordable smartphones, and the Xiaomi Mi 5 is the proof. You could buy two Mi 5’s for the cost of a Galaxy S7’s. See what we we think of this phone.
LG G5 vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge LG’s finest goes up against Samsung’s best. Who wins?
LG G5 impressions from a G3 veteran Who’s more qualified to write about the latest LG phone than a longtime LG user?
LeEco Le 2, Le 2Pro and Le Max 2 hands-on LeEco ditches the headphone jack, in a first for the smartphone industry. Check out our hands-on!
6 common battery myths you probably believe There are a lot of battery myths floating around, and you probably heard about these six misconceptions in particular.
Huawei P9 review Does the Huawei P9’s camera live up to the hype? Find out from our review.
Camera: Galaxy S7 vs P9, LG G5, 6S Plus, 950 XL, HTC 10, 6P The ultimate smartphone camera comparison, April 2016 edition!
Non Sense: Maybe HTC should rock stock Should HTC consider abandoning Sense and going stock? Here are some arguments in favor of this radical proposal.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Root Android – Everything you need to know!
- Google Play Store not working? Here are some possible fixes
- Android beats Apple in ditching the headphone port on smartphones
- DIYer mods his original Nexus 5 to bring it to 64GB of internal storage
- You can now play the original Counter-Strike 1.6 on Android
- Moto G4 leaked in hands-on video, aka Moto G 4th generation
- The Android N preview version of Google Camera is now available in Google Play
- Lost Galaxy S5 resurrected after spending seven months outside
- Apparently the Huawei P9 camera isn’t as “Leica-engineered” as we were told (Update: Huawei clarifies)
- Google confirms Android N supports 3D Touch
- Design in mind: Google gives Chrome OS version 50 a Material makeover
- HTC 10 and LG G5 breach the USB Type-C spec, but does it matter?
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.
Android Authority Newsletters