This week we checked out the Moto G4 Plus, talked about how bloatware might affect your smartphone’s battery, and walked you through what gadgets you should bring on a road trip. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win an UMi Super?
The UMi Super offers powerful specs in a sleek metallic unibody. Here’s your chance to win one.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Moto G4 Plus review Lenovo’s Moto G4 Plus is here, and you’re probably wondering if it’s worth the slightly higher price tag. We’ve got you covered! Check out our full Moto G4 Plus review for the details.
Does bloatware drain your battery? – Gary explains Bloatware, especially on carrier-branded phones, doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. Is it affecting your smartphone’s battery life?
Does a 3000mAh power bank charge a 3000mAh phone? – Gary explains If you have a power bank with the same size battery as your smartphone, will it be able to charge your device all the way to 100%? Gary gives us the details.
10 apps and gadgets everyone should bring on a road trip Traveling this summer? Here are 10 essential apps and gadgets you should bring on your road trip.
Everything you can do with Google Now voice commands Google Now is super powerful, especially if you need to use voice commands. Here is a giant list of things you can do with Google Now.
Poll: What’s the best location for a fingerprint sensor? Front, side or back — what’s the best location for a fingerprint sensor? Cast your vote in our Poll of the Week!
ZTE Grand X Max 2 review The Grand X Max 2 is ZTE’s latest budget phone but is this Cricket Wireless handset one that you should consider buying? Here’s our full review!
Dual cameras are coming: what to expect There are plenty of smartphones out right now with dual camera setups, and there are bound to be many more in the future. Here’s what you should expect to come down the pipeline.
What Brexit means for consumer electronics in the UK and Europe Brexit will affect many aspects of life for U.K. residents and Europe as a whole, but how will it change the consumer electronics industry?
“Made for Taiwan”: the next billion-dollar app market The app market analysts at App Annie peg Taiwan as the next billion-dollar market for app publishers. Check out the full post for all the details.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Google has begun listing when they will stop supporting Nexus devices
- Report: Galaxy Note 7 name likely final as legit-looking logo leaks
- Android N ditches those wacky Bluetooth and Wi-Fi buttons from the last dev preview
- Carl Pei: we’ve cut no corners with the OnePlus 3
- Incoming OnePlus 3 OTA will bring sRGB mode and better RAM management
- Tencent just bought ‘Clash of Clans’ maker Supercell for $8.6 billion
- Xiaomi founder Lei Jun explains why his company doesn’t do waterproof phones
- Specs surface for alleged HTC Nexus “Sailfish”
- Two-step verification just got easier on Android and iOS with Google Prompt
- Report: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 might be edge display only
- “Transient smartphone blindness” is officially a thing, two cases detailed already
- Still holding on to your Game Boy cartridges? You may want to check out Smart Boy
- Huawei hires Apple designer to help make their UI look less like Apple’s
- Peter Chou is no longer an employee of HTC
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.
Android Authority Newsletters