This week we got a first look at ASUS and Motorola’s latest smartphones, talked about what we want to see on the OnePlus 3, and took a look at some new Galaxy Note 7 renders. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Nexus 6P?
The Nexus 6P is still one of the best smartphones on the market right now. Here’s how you can win one.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
ASUS ZenFone 3 family hands-on ASUS has just unveiled three new ZenFone 3 series phones. Check out our hands-on post to get the details!
10 best new Android games of May 2016 A ton of great games were launched in May 2016. Here are ten of the best.
10 best new Android apps of May 2016 Want to know what’s new in the Android app space? Check out Joe’s roundup of the ten best Android apps of May 2016.
OnePlus 3: 5 things we want to see The OnePlus 2 is a solid smartphone, but there’s definitely room for improvement. Here’s what we want to see from the OnePlus 3.
Hands-on with the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus The Moto G4 and G4 Plus are two of the latest handsets from Motorola, and we got the chance to go hands-on.
The Cortex-A73, a CPU that won’t overheat – Gary explains A CPU that doesn’t overheat? Seriously? You don’t want to miss the latest episode of Gary Explains.
Huawei P9 Lite vs Huawei P9 quick look Huawei has just recently unveiled the P9 Lite. How does it compare to its flagship P9 brother? Check out our first look post to learn more.
Samsung Gear Fit 2 hands-on: a gorgeous, but pricey fitness tracker Samsung’s Gear Fit activity tracker was good, but not great for the price. Now the company has released a follow up that brings some much-needed improvements.
Huawei P9 feature focus: software Here are all the software tips and tricks you need to know about the Huawei P9.
Hands-on with HTC Vive’s Front Defense at Computex 2016 Computex 2016 has some crazy VR demos, and we got the chance to test out one of the best.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Galaxy Note 6 (Note 7?) renders show off dual edges
- Huawei exec says “we’re doing the Nexus again this year”
- Whoops. There goes that OnePlus 3 ‘blind sale’
- Google offering a free Chromecast to (some) YouTube Red subscribers
- OnePlus wants you to buy the OnePlus 3 without seeing it first
- TENAA listing confirms OnePlus 3 specs and design
- Elon Musk says there’s only one AI company that has him worried
- It’s official: OnePlus 3 is launching on June 14
- Why OnePlus decided against releasing its smartwatch
- Xiaomi Mi Band 2 comes with an OLED display, and it’s still darn cheap
- You’ll be able to buy the OnePlus 3, at launch, without an invite
- Google Now on Tap update adds image search and text select
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.
Android Authority Newsletters