This week we compared the OnePlus 3 to the Axon 7, caught our first glimpse of the LG V20, and reviewed the BlackBerry DTEK50. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Moto G4 Plus?
The Moto G4 Plus is one of the best mid-range phones so far this year. We’re giving away three of them!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Exclusive LG V20 renders: every angle of LG’s next flagship The successor to last year’s popular LG V10 is a few weeks away and now, in an exclusive leak, we can reveal exactly what the LG V20 will look like.
ZTE Axon 7 vs OnePlus 3 Both cost a similar amount and aim to be the best affordable flagship but which delivers? Find out as the ZTE Axon 7 takes on the OnePlus 3 in this versus!
ZTE ZMAX PRO review – is a $100 smartphone worth buying? There’s a stigma that the more you pay, the better something is but the ZTE Z Max Pro aims to prove a low price doesn’t mean low quality. Does it deliver?
Google is working on a new OS called Fuchsia, but what is it for? Fuchsia is an operating system from Google. But what is it? Why is Google investing in it? And what are the goals of the project?
BlackBerry DKET50 review Blackberry claims that the DTEK50 is the world’s most secure smartphone but is it worth buying solely on its security features? Find out in our review.
The best fitness trackers There are plenty of great fitness trackers on the market, but which one suits your needs? Join us as we take a look at the best fitness trackers!
The iOS-only apps we wish would come to Android Unlike in its infant stages, Android’s app selection now rivals that of Apple’s, but there are still some iOS apps not on Android that we wish were.
Android alternatives to some of the best iOS-only apps iOS users occasionally lorded their exclusive apps over Android users. Fortunately, there are plenty of great Android alternatives in the Play Store.
Quadrooter: The latest Android security flaw A new Android security flaw has been uncovered called Quadrooter that once again throws the state of Android security into the spotlight.
The best smartwatches With so many smartwatches on the market, we understand choosing the right one can be a bit daunting. To help you make that decision, we’ve rounded up a list of the best smartwatches on the market.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- You can now download the 2016 Nexus ringtones and notification sounds
- The new Pokémon Go map staying one step ahead of Niantic
- DisplayMate says the Galaxy Note 7 has the best smartphone display
- OnePlus slams Samsung’s Adaptive Charging in comparison video
- North Korea’s Olympians never received their Olympic Edition Galaxy S7 Edge smartphones
- Pokémon Go update: speed warnings, XP bug fixes, grass and more
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 and Mi Note 2 specs and release date rumored
- The Galaxy Note 7 might double download speeds via 4×4 MIMO
- WhatsApp gains multi-recepient sending, ‘frequent chats’
- Galaxy Note 7 variant with 6GB of RAM/128GB of storage confirmed for China
- OnePlus 3 updated fixes auto-restart bug, brings LTE problems and breaks Android Pay
- Galaxy Note 7 and two new phones set for India on August 11
- The LG V20’s world’s first Quad DAC stakes a claim for wired headphones
- Lenovo teases IFA 2016 lineup including new Moto 360, Moto Mods and more
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.
Android Authority Newsletters