Computer scientists might get a bit of ‘Professor Frink’ stigma at times, but it’s worth it. It’s a growing industry, a cool job, and it pays well. Being a global profession, it also means you can work anywhere, from Silicon Valley to white-sand beaches.
To get into the industry you could spend 3 years and $000’s getting a Computer Science degree, or you could spend just $39 for The Computer Science Advancement Bundle. In fact until April 30 you can even pay just $27.30 with our exclusive promo code!
Don’t let the amazing price fool you, that’s just the magic of online courses being infinitely replicable. This is 134 hours of premium computer science content, covering today’s most important computer technologies. Whether you’re looking to break into this field, or just hone your skills for 2018, this bundle has you covered.
Every amazing new piece of tech you come across had computer scientists involved somewhere along the line, from Google glass to self-driving cars. You don’t need to marvel from the sidelines, you can be a part of it.
As Janani Ravi explains in the video above, this bundle isn’t just about learning to code, though there’s obviously plenty of that included. It’s got practical knowledge about actually landing yourself a top job in the industry. For example ‘Break Away: Programming And Coding Interviews’ mentors you to nail interviews for these roles, and is worth $199 alone.
Janani should know: She’s got years of experience at Google and was one of the original engineers of Google Docs.
Here’s the full line up:
- Break Away: Programming And Coding Interviews – $199 Value
- Software Testing Omnibus: Sikuli, Selenium, JUnit and Principles of Testing – $199 Value
- The Fintech Omnibus: Theory and Practice in Python, R and Excel – $199 Value
- The Big Data Omnibus: Hadoop, Spark, Storm and QlikView – $199 Value
- The Web Development Omnibus: jQuery, AngularJS and ReactJS – $199 Value
- Machine Learning and TensorFlow on the Google Cloud – $199 Value
- Time Capsule: Trends in Tech, Product Strategy – $99 Value
- GCP: Complete Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect Guide – $199 Value
A few quick sums shows that this is almost $1,500 worth of content, which is why today’s 97% is such a bargain. It’s lifetime access as well, so if you’re a bit busy now then why not grab it while it’s under $30 and dive in when you’re ready.
The promo code expires on Monday, and the deal not long after. To take advantage now hit the button below to reveal the code.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
Powered by WPeMatico