White hat hackers are like the gunslingers of the digital age. Every major company out there, from Facebook to Google to Amazon, pays top dollar for skilled employees who can identify security threats to their systems.
Identify security risks in Wi-Fi networks, web apps, and websites.
In the bundle, you’ll receive access to eight courses and over 45 hours of instruction on how to identify security risks in Wi-Fi networks, web apps, and websites. You’ll learn to become fluent in Metasploit, Kali Linux, rootkits, and stealth apps.
Plus, you’ll uncover a mountain of hacking techniques allowing you to identify and exploit vulnerabilities in any kind of network. You’ll even receive certification upon completion of the courses, so your prospective employers know you’re a serious professional and didn’t just invent a bunch of ‘computer words’ on your resume.
Here’s what you get:
- Hacking and Penetration Testing With Metasploit
- Hacking Wireless Networks: Theory and Practice
- Rootkits and Stealth Apps: Creating and Revealing 2.0
- Website Hacking in Practice: Hands-On
- IT Surveillance and Computer Forensics From Scratch
- Computer and Network Hacking Mastery: Practical Techniques
- Hacking in Practice: Certified Ethical Hacking Mega Course
- Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners
Normally this bundle sells for $894.92, but today you can save 96 percent and get all eight courses for just $29. Click the button below to get started.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Like this deal? Check out Vault, the best way to secure your online data for just $9.99/month.
Powered by WPeMatico