How many times have you found yourself in a social media wormhole learning about — and sometimes shamelessly buying — the latest and greatest consumer products on the market? Did you know there are entire departments dedicated to social media marketing at nearly every big company in 2019?
If you want to get your foot in the door to one of the fastest growing industries, you can now learn the ins-and-outs of the market for just $19.99. The Silicon Valley Social Media Marketing Certification Course is offering 99 percent off their program for a limited time.
Get your foot in the door to one of the fastest growing industries.
You may already be spending hours of your day on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, or LinkedIn. Why not learn how to make money off of them?
Now is your chance to learn an entirely new skill set, and the opportunity to increase your value as a professional. The program is valued at $3,995, but right now it’s just $19.99. That special price won’t last forever, but your new skill set will.
Here’s what you get:
- Increase social media reach, attract more clients, and sell more products.
- Study strategic social media marketing content, objectives, and goals through videos, quizzes, and learning resources.
- Understand market psychology to optimize campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and more.
- Qualify for a larger salary with a certification from the Silicon Valley Digital Marketing Institute.
- Receive feedback from highly certified instructors whenever you need it.
No previous social media experience is required and your certification will last a lifetime. Hit the button below to get started.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Like this deal? Check out Vault, the best way to secure your online data for just $9.99/month.
Powered by WPeMatico