Ruby on Rails may not be the most traditional start point for coders, but it’s one of the most popular web application frameworks going. This all-purpose programming language is used to build some of the most complex websites in the world. Plus, knowing how to use it well can earn you a pretty penny.
With 106 hours of training, this 10-course bundle will start out teaching you the philosophy and guidelines of Ruby on Rails, then you’ll quickly move from the basics to coding for yourself. You’ll leave no stone unturned in this massive hands-on collection of learning kits.
The Ruby on Rails Super Bundle:
- Ruby on Rails: The Beginner’s Guide to Ruby on Rails Framework — $300 value
- Ruby Programming Module #1: Ruby Fundamentals — $300 value
- Ruby Programming Module #2: Learn Variables and Arrays — $300 value
- Ruby Programming Module #3: Operators and Exceptions — $300 value
- Ruby Programming Module #4: Statements, Loops and Break Concepts — $300 value
- Ruby Programming Module #5: Methods, Classes, and Objects — $300 value
- Ruby Programming Module #6: Learn Symbols, FileIO, Gem and Debugging — $300 value
- Ruby Programming Training — $300 value
- Ruby Debugging: Learn Debugging in Ruby from Scratch — $300 value
- Web Development with Ruby: Learn Ruby Programming and Ruby on Rails Framework — $300 value
There’s a lot to learn, and it gets pretty high-level as you improve. Thankfully, you get lifetime access to all 10 courses. That way, everything you learn will remain at your fingertips for years to come.
Hit the button below to check out this fantastic offer.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Like this deal? Check out Vault — you’ll get four premium tools, including NordVPN and Dashlane, to supercharge your online security. Enter code VAULTONE to try it out for just $1!
Powered by WPeMatico