You’ve got a great business idea, you just need the acumen to start a company. Well you’re in the right place, pull up a chair. An Entire MBA in 1 Course is just the ticket.
Ok it isn’t quite a full MBA, but it’s got all the highlights. Anyway, you don’t want the years of learning vague economic theory, you just want someone to show you how to get your product to market.
This guy really knows his onions.
Step forward Chris Haroun. An award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee.
Across his popular online course, Haroun cuts down on the theory and uses real examples to demonstrate everything you need to know about starting a company. When that all goes smoothly, he’ll show you how to raise funds, go public, and even how to do your taxes.
Here’s the course at a glance:
- Learn how to launch a company from scratch, network for customers, & raise money quickly
- Create financial models & analyze company financials
- Understand how investment banking firms work & how they can help your business
- Differentiate between macro & micro economics
- Discover the value of management consulting firms & venture capital firms
- Develop better presentations for investors & customers
- Analyze entire markets & companies from a qualitative & quantitative perspective
- Learn the essential ins & outs of taxes
Haroun is the author of ‘101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You In Business School’. Forbes recently called this book “1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now”. This guy really knows his onions.
Unsurprisingly over 8,000 students have already enrolled. Don’t wait until the offer has gone, join them by hitting the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
Powered by WPeMatico