Amazon Prime Day is only a couple of weeks away — starting on July 15 — but that doesn’t mean you need to wait that long for some sweet discounts. Just this morning, Amazon revealed some early Prime Day deals that are worth a look!
As one would expect, a bulk of the early Amazon Prime Day deals are focused on Amazon-branded tech, especially devices in its line of Echo smart home products.
In order to be eligible for some of these discounts, you will need to be a Prime member. If you aren’t and have never been, you can always sign up for the 30-day trial which will get you these deals as well as any official Prime Day deals on starting on July 15. You can then just cancel the trial if you’re not a fan (although you do get a lot of great stuff with membership).
Here are the products currently on sale that you might be interested in:
- Amazon Fire TV Recast — Normally $230, on sale for $130, or 43 percent off
- Amazon Echo Dot — Normally $50, on sale for $25, or 50 percent off
- Amazon Echo — Normally $100, on sale for $70, or 30 percent off
- Amazon Echo Input — Normally $35, on sale for $15, or 57 percent off
- Amazon Fashion — Prime members can save up to 30 percent off of Tommy Hilfiger clothes and accessories via Amazon Fashion. Other savings include 70 percent off Seafolly Australia Swimwear, up to 50 percent off shoes from Reebok, Puma, and up to 30 percent off kid’s and baby clothes from Gerber, The Children’s Place, and others.
- Amazon Brands — Prime members can expect to see big discounts on a number of the retailer’s own brands. That includes up to 50 percent off women’s activewear from Amazon Essentials, up to 40 percent off men’s shirts, again from Amazon Essentials, and up to 20 percent off products from Amazon Basics.
In addition to hardware, Amazon is also discounting some of its services related to books, ebooks, music, video, and gaming. Here are the best ones we could find:
- Audible — Get three months of Audible for $5 per month, a savings of 66 percent. Service is $15 per month after the three-month introductory period ends, unless you cancel.
- Audible — Save $30 on an annual subscription to Audible and get an Amazon Echo Dot for just $1 more. An annual subscription costs $120 (usually $150).
- Amazon Music Unlimited — Get four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for a total of $1. The service will cost $8 per month after the four-month introductory period ends, unless you cancel.
- Kindle Unlimited — Amazon Prime members who have not yet signed up for the Kindle Unlimited eReader service can check out a three-month free trial. The service will cost $9.99 a month after the trial ends, unless you cancel. The offer itself is available until July 31.
- Prime Video — A number of popular movies on Prime are currently priced at 50 percent off their normal rental prices for Prime members.
- Twitch Prime — Gamers who are also Prime members can snap up exclusive Legend and weapon skins for the battle royale game Apex Legends via Twitch Prime, along with content from multiple EA Sports titles.
If you are looking for some discounts on groceries and delivery, Prime members can save on those items as well:
- Prime members who live in a city with Prime Now delivery can get free two-hour delivery on orders of $35 or more. In addition, new Prime Now customers can receive $15 off their order of $35 or more.
- Prime members who are in an AmazonFresh delivery area can save up to 40 percent off their grocery order. New AmazonFresh customers can get $15 off their first order of $35 or more.
Celebrities who sell products on Amazon are getting into Prime Day with discounts on their items:
- Save up to 20 percent off items from This Saves Lives, from actor Kristen Bell.
- Save up to 20 percent off products from Art of Sport, from athlete Kobe Bryant.
- Save up to 20 percent off Stuffed Puffs, from music artist Marshmello.
- Save up to 20 percent off Mythical Grooming items, from YouTubers Rhett & Link.
- Save 20 percent off the DemerBox portable speaker, from music artist Zac Brown.
- Get special deals and launches for Cubcoats, from actor Hilary Duff.
- Save up to 25 percent off Just Water, from actor Jaden Smith (and his dad Will Smith).
- Get special deals and product launches from child star JoJo Siwa.
- Get 20 percent off Performance Inspired products from actor Mark Wahlberg.
If you shop at Whole Foods grocery stories from between July 3-16 and spend at least $10, you will get a $10 credit to use for Amazon Prime Day. Also, if you are a Prime member, and have never used the Amazon app, you can get up to $25 in Amazon credits when you sign in and use it for the first time.
Finally, there are also some new discounts on school supplies, which is perfect for parents looking to get a head start on getting their kids ready for heading back to class in a few months. There will likely be more back-to-school discounts at later dates, but why wait for the big rush? Get it out of the way now and enjoy your summer!
Click the button below to see all the early deals!
Powered by WPeMatico