You may not have heard of MySQL before, but it’s critical to the tech industry. As the world’s most popular open-source SQL database, nearly every major company in the tech space utilizes it, including Amazon, Apple, and Twitter.
Naturally, then, MySQL specialists are always in high demand.
This Bootcamp is designed specifically with beginners in mind.
Even if you’re starting with zero knowledge on this subject, fear not. This crash course is designed specifically for beginners. The eight hours of content comes with video instructions and mini-projects to help aid in your learning.
You’ll learn all the fancy jargon, from syntax to unique keys, by the end of your training. Once you’re fluent in MySQL and SQL, you can start thinking about tackling advanced courses to hone your knowledge.
The Complete MySQL Bootcamp at a glance:
- Access 159 lectures and eight hours of training 24/7.
- Learn how to use SQL and MySQL fluently.
- Explore the basic syntax of MySQL.
- Learn how to design and develop schemes.
- Explore building web applications with PHP.
- Learn how to build the data structure of a social networking website.
Over 600 people have already enrolled. You can sign up too for just $8.99 and save yourself over $190.
This deal is only temporary, so hit the button below to catch the offer.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Powered by WPeMatico