You might not care about Presidents’ Day, but you’ll probably care about the Google Store deals on the Google Pixel 2 XL, Google Pixel 3 phones, Google Home devices, and many other products.
Here are some deals on the Google Store that caught our eye:
- BOGO deal on the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 2 — $549 (save $100)
- Google Pixel 2 XL — $599 (save $250)
- Google Home Hub — $129 (save $20)
- Google Home — $99 (save $30)
- Google Home Max — $349 (save $50)
- Chromecast and Google Home Mini Bundle — $64 (save $20)
- Google Home Mini 2-pack Bundle — $58 (save $40)
- Nest IQ Indoor Security Camera — $249 (save $50)
- Nest Hello — $199 (save $30)
- Go here to see the full list of Google Store deals
The highlight is the BOGO deal for the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL that nets you a second one for up to 50 percent off. Keep in mind that you can save even more when you trade in an eligible phone. You can go here to start your trade-in and see how much your phone is worth.
If the Pixel 3 phones make your wallet nervous, the Google Store also offers the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL for $549 and $599, respectively. Even though both phones are over a year old, they’re still great options that will get major Android and monthly security updates through October 2020.
These deals are available for a limited time, so jump on one if you like what you see.
Powered by WPeMatico