The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links.
Keeping your plants alive is an easily-forgettable task. If you like fun electronics projects then the Arduino Automatic Smart Plant Watering Kit 2.0 is a novel solution.
This kit comes with everything you need. You can program the Arduino Leonardo board to monitor the moisture levels of up to four plants at once and dispense the perfect amount of water to each one as needed. The 15-part kit includes the Arduino board itself, a pump, soil moisture sensors, and a water pipe.
Whether this is your first foray into the Internet of Things or you’re a seasoned Arduino vet, the smart plant watering kit is a practical way to flex your skills and take some household chores off your plate.
The Arduino Smart Watering Kit at a glance:
- Deliver the perfect amount of water to up to four plants.
- Easily connect all the sensors and modules.
- Program the integrated Arduino Leonardo board.
- Power the board with a single 12V power supply.
- Leverage four interfaces for sensors, plus one each for the water switch and the pump.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Powered by WPeMatico