Having access to a cloud storage unit is like carrying around your local hard drive with you everywhere, only it’s way more safe and convenient. With cloud storage, you no longer have to worry about viruses, theft, malfunctions, or other disasters.
Dropbox and iCloud are two of the most popular options available, but their monthly plans can quickly burn a hole in your wallet. For a one-time payment of just $35.99, you’ll get lifetime access to Koofr Cloud Storage 100GB plan and enjoy the same perks.
If you already have existing accounts with other cloud services like Google Drive and OneDrive, you can easily connect them all on to Koofr. This creates a central hub for all your important files without having to switch accounts, with the added benefit of unlimited file upload, access, and sharing.
Easily connect all your external cloud accounts on to Koofr.
A handy feature Koofr offers is the Duplicate Finder tool for searching and removing unwanted duplicate files inside your account. You can also manage your files and account with its advanced renaming and link appearance customization options.
Of course, everything is fully encrypted, and your data is securely transferred over TLS/SSL on Koofr’s servers. There’s also a seven-day trash recovery for any accidental deletion.
Koofr Cloud Storage at a glance:
- Upload, access, and share any file with no size limit.
- Connect to external cloud accounts and access all your files.
- Find and remove unnecessary duplicate files with Koofr Duplicate Finder.
- Access files on your remote computer with the Koofr Desktop App.
- Rename multiple files with the advanced renaming option.
- Customize the appearance of your sharing links with branding settings.
We’re not sure how long this deal will last, so don’t miss out. Hit that button below to get started.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AA PICKS HUB.
Powered by WPeMatico