The fourth annual Amazon Prime Day is almost here, giving you the chance to save big on a ton of tech products. Here’s everything you need to know about the latest and greatest Amazon Prime Day deals during the event!
When is Amazon Prime Day 2018?
Amazon Prime Day 2018 will kick off Monday, July 16 at 3 p.m. ET/2 p.m. CT/12 p.m. PT and ends Wednesday, July 18 at 3 a.m. ET/2 a.m. CT/12 a.m. PT. That’s right — Amazon Prime Day lasts for a full 36 hours this year.
Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals
Here’s a selection of the best Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals for tech fans. Keep your eyes on this post over the next few weeks, as we’ll update it with the latest and greatest deals as they’re announced.
Amazon Prime Day deals: Already live
- Amazon Echo Show for $129.99 ($100 off)
- 11.6-inch Samsung Chromebook XE500C13 for $229.96 ($70 off)
- Tile Sport Key Finder for $32.49 ($2.50 off)
- Shark ION Robot 750 Vacuum for $289.98 ($ 90 off)
- TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug for $19.99 ($20 off)
- Apple iPad (2017 model) for $288.95 ($40.05 off)
- Four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99 ($39 off)
- Three-month Audible subscription for $4.95/mo (normally $15/mo)
- Three-month Kindle Unlimited subscription for $0.99 ($30 off)
- One-year Kindle Unlimited subscription for $80.32 (40 percent off — use promo code ‘PDKU18’)
- 20 percent off a variety of AmazonBasics tech products
- Free PC games every single day for Twitch Prime members
- 50 percent off all Twitch merchandise with promo code ‘clip coupon’ at checkout
- Head here for all the other non-tech-related deals going on right now!
Amazon Prime Day deals: Upcoming
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro for $499.99 ($300 off)
- Huawei Mate SE for $219.99 ($30 off)
- Huawei Watch 2 Sport for $219.99 ($80 off)
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic for $289.99 ($80 off)
- Huawei Band 2 for $49.99 ($20 off)
How to save $5 on your Amazon Prime Day order
Amazon is offering an extremely easy way to save $5 on your Prime Day order that totals over $25. Install the Amazon Assistant browser extension and use it when you place your order. This extension will help you find the best deals on Amazon, and will save you $5 on your purchase. One caveat: this $5 discount only applies to users who haven’t used the extension before.
Even if you don’t think you need the extension, you might want to download it anyway and uninstall it after Prime Day is over. What do you have to lose?
Get 10 percent back from your purchase at Whole Foods
Remember when Amazon bought Whole Foods? This Prime Day, Whole Foods shoppers will finally see the first fruits of that deal. If you happen to be an Amazon Prime member, you’ll receive 10 percent back with your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card on up to a total of $400 in purchases at Whole Foods stores (includes Whole Foods Market 365 stores). This promotion takes place from July 14-July 17.
Amazon Prime Day 2018 FAQs
Who can get Amazon Prime Day deals?
- As the name suggests, Prime Day is open to those who subscribe to the Amazon Prime service, which includes free shipping, access to millions of tracks, movies, books, discounted devices, and other benefits, all for $119 per year. If that’s too much to pay up front, you can sign up for Prime for $12.99 per month.
What if I am not a Prime subscriber?
- If you’re not a Prime subscriber, you can still access Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals by signing up for a free 30-day Prime trial.
Is Amazon Prime worth the money?
- It depends on your personal preferences and needs, but we do think that Prime is a good deal, especially if you’re a frequent online shopper.
- Here’s a breakdown of what Amazon Prime offers, so you can decide if it’s a good fit for you.
Are the Prime Day deals any good?
- In past years, some Prime Day deals were excellent, and others, not so much. The trick is to stay focused on the real gems. If you’re after tech deals, you can expect some nice discounts on big-screen TVs, smartphones, tablets, wearables, audio products, and, of course, Amazon devices.
- We’ll select the best deals for you and update this page in real time from July 16-18.
- Amazon says Prime Day 2018 deals will be backed by massive stocks, but the good ones will still run out quickly. Stay focused, act fast!
How do I make sure I get the best Prime Day deals?
- Funny you should ask. Just read this article! Kidding.
- Amazon has published a Prime Day Guide that gives users some tips on how to make the most of the event. One tip we like: start adding items to your wish list now. If you have the Amazon app on your phone, the app will notify you when the items in your wish list go on sale.
This roundup on Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals information will be updated regularly through July 18. Let us know what you would like to see.
Powered by WPeMatico