Amazon has reduced the price of its Echo smart speakers ahead of Mother’s Day this Sunday (mark your calendars!). Almost the entire collection of Echo devices have seen price reductions, though the recently introduced Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition entry point holds firm at $79.99 ahead of its release on Wednesday.
Amazon’s smart speaker lineup brings the company’s proprietary digital assistant, Alexa, into your home, allowing you to play music, make calls, ask questions, set alarms and timers, and more, with the power of your voice.
These aren’t the biggest savings we’ve ever seen on the Echo lineup, but it’s not as if Amazon is having a hard time selling them either. If you’re interested in picking one of the Echos up, check them out at the discounted prices via the links below.
- Amazon Echo (2nd generation) – was $99.99, now $84.99.
- Amazon Echo Plus with Philips Hue bulb – was $164.98 now $149.99.
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd generation) – was $49.99, now $39.99.
- Amazon Echo Tap – was $129.99, now $99.99.
- Amazon Echo Show – was $229,99, now $159.99.
- Amazon Echo Spot – was $129.99, now $109.99.
Those of you who are still on the fence about AI-assisted speakers, or don’t know which one is for you, can also check out our “Is it time to buy a smart speaker” article to help you make up your mind.
We don’t know how long the sale is going to last, but if it is related to Mother’s Day (seems likely), then it probably won’t be much longer than the weekend. For other Amazon offers, including those on its Kindle and Fire devices, hit the link here.
Powered by WPeMatico