The allure of the cloud is easily understood. Hard drives fail. Physical storage devices can get lost or stolen. But once you entrust something to the cloud, you can dig it up any time in the future from any device.
You know, barring a technological apocalypse or something…
Unfortunately, cloud storage typically runs off a monthly subscription model. That monthly billing can really stack up in the long run.
4.5/5 Stars – Reviewster
Named the Number 1 Best Business Cloud Storage Service by TopTenReviews
Zoolz is a well-reviewed and respected cloud service. The 2TB plan is actually a combination of 2 plans: a 1TB Instant Backup plan for quick storage and retrieval and a 1TB Archive Backup plan where you can store infrequently accessed files for the long haul. You get both in this deal.
Zoolz at a glance:
- Store 1TB of Instant Vault data & 1TB of Cold Storage data for life, with no additional costs.
- Quickly & easily select the files you want to store with Smart Selection.
- Retrieve Cold Storage files in approximately 3-5 hours.
- Enjoy great features: bandwidth throttling, icon overlay, file retention & more.
- Preview thumbnails of images.
- Get reliability with data stored over multiple facilities & devices.
Are you interested in snatching up permanent access to 2TB of cloud storage without having to worry about monthly fees ever again? Hit the button to check out the offer for yourself!
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool:
Powered by WPeMatico